There’s nothing constant in this world: all things change along with time, and so do the preferences of humans. This is more evident when you look at your home, particularly the basement. Did you know you could turn that dark, damp space into a rental unit, an at-home cinema room, a playroom for your family, or an extra bedroom for your kids? At RenoDuck Renovations, we take pride in the provision of affordable and reliable basement renovations services.
Who we are
RenoDuck Renovations is one of the top companies offering exceptional basement renovation services in Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area. Our main objective is to help property owners in this region enhance the value of houses by offering them the basements they have always craved for. Our building contractors and other staff members work round the clock to make sure that all our customers get excellent services at reasonable prices.
Our approach to basement finishing and renovations projects is based on a firm belief in the potential of transforming a neglected, filthy basement into a stunning living space that adds real value to your home. We prioritize our client satisfaction, and you can rely on our expertise and experience.
One of the benefits of allowing an expert to handle your basement renovations is that you have a chance to avoid mistakes. You will get expert advice on how to rearrange the items in your basement to make it more appealing. Here are the top services we provide.
At RenoDuck Renovations, we see unfinished basements as unfinished business. Our team consists of certified home building experts who specialize in basement remodeling, repairs, finishing, and more. They can handle residential property basements of any size, configuration, and style. Thus, choosing RenoDuck Renovations to handle your basement finishing or remodeling project isn’t a waste of resources.
The purpose and uses of a basement are different compared to other rooms in your home. So, the floor installation process, decorations, and the materials used must be picked wisely. Our experts are always supportive and will offer you the knowledge you need to make the right choices. Whether you want to get a durable walkway installed, a new floor installed, or intend to turn your basement into an entertainment room for your guests; you can rely on our in-depth knowledge, dedication, and expertise to achieve your objectives.
Toronto has a somewhat love-hate relationship with basement rental units – the demand for housing units is increasing, but it’s important to maintain the safety of the people dwelling in these basement apartments. Though laws have flip-flopped over the decades, all rental units in your basement must comply with strict construction codes and regulations.
RenoDuck Renovations has been helping the residents of Richmond Hill convert their units into legal for many years. Our experts have been handling similar projects for decades, and are familiar with the relevant requirements that must be met. They will take all the necessary steps to ensure your legal secondary suite has what it takes to keep your tenants safe and meets all the relevant building codes and regulations.
Are you planning to make your property more accessible with a basement walkout? RenoDuck Renovations has been helping homeowners in Richmond Hills and other nearby cities to install reliable and durable basement walkouts for their homes.
Installing a walkout creates convenience for the property owner. For instance, you can easily move your belongings or even get more natural light into your basement. For those planning to turn the cellar space into a rental unit, a walkout is necessary. The tenants will be able to enter and leave their units without having to trespass someone’s living room.
Contact RenoDuck Renovations for professional excavation and construction of industry-class basement walkout. You can expect outstanding workmanship from our contractors. We offer a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee.
Using the extra space
Having made the decision to finish or renovate your basement, you have to be sure how you intend to use it. Probably you are cleaning the basement to increase your home’s useful square footage. Fortunately, there are many things you can do with this extra space. Here are a few ideas.
- Home theatre: Turning your basement into a home theatre or an entertainment room will offer you the convenience of entertaining your guests and friends without distracting other people within your home. It’s best to install a high-quality sound system and soundproof the room.
- A personalized gym: In addition to the convenience of accessing a fitness facility within your home, a home-based, personalized gym will eliminate the need for monthly or annual gym memberships. Though you will spend money equipping the gym, the long-term benefits outweigh the short-term costs.
- Wine cellar: Having a wine cellar in your basements offers a more fulfilling and comfortable experience compared to most chaotic wine joints in cities. Generally, a wine cellar will come handy when hosting guests and friends. You will also be purchasing wine at wholesale prices, making significant savings on your budget.
- Laundry room: The noise associated with laundry machines can be annoying and disruptive, particularly if you want to rest. Renovating your basement lets you transfer this noise machine.
Reliable Basement Renovation in Richmond Hill
Why choose RenoDuck Renovations?
- Many years of experience: At RenoDuck Renovations, we have many years of experience in planning and handling basement renovations projects. You can count on our expertise and in-depth knowledge to get the basement of your dream.
- Free quote and no hidden charges: Our client support team and construction experts will analyze your inquires and the scope of your project. You will get a quote for the services, and you no longer need to worry about hidden fees. The total cost of the project will be calculated upfront.
- Quality services: At RenoDuck Renovations, we don’t sacrifice quality for low-cost construction materials. We choose to source the materials from reputable manufacturers and adhere to all relevant laws and building codes. This way, our customers can be assured of top-quality services.